Oregon Revised Statutes Title 13. Protective Proceedings; Powers of Attorney; Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Oregon Revised Statutes Title 13. Protective Proceedings; Powers of Attorney; Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 13. Protective Proceedings; Powers of Attorney; Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Oregon Revised Statutes
- Chapter 124. Abuse Prevention and Reporting; Civil Action for Abuse
- Chapter 125. Protective Proceedings
- Chapter 126. Property Held for the Benefit of Minors; Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Chapter 127. Powers of Attorney; Advance Directives for Health Care; Physicians Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment Registry; Declarations for Mental Health Treatment; Death with Dignity
- Chapter 128. Trusts; Charitable Activities
- Chapter 129. Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Chapter 130. Uniform Trust Code
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.