Ohio Revised Code Title XXXV. Elections
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Ohio Revised Code Title XXXV. Elections. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title XXXV. Elections. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Ohio Revised Code
- Chapter 3501. Election Procedure; Election Officials
- Chapter 3503. Voters--Qualifications; Registration
- Chapter 3504. Presidential Ballots--Former Residents
- Chapter 3505. General and Special Elections--Ballots; Voting
- Chapter 3506. Voting and Tabulating Equipment
- Chapter 3509. Absent Voter's Ballots
- Chapter 3511. Armed Service Absent Voters and Overseas Voters
- Chapter 3513. Primaries; Nominations
- Chapter 3515. Recount; Contest of Elections
- Chapter 3517. Campaigns; Political Parties
- Chapter 3519. Initiative; Referendum
- Chapter 3521. Congressional Representation
- Chapter 3523. Amendments to United States Constitution
- Chapter 3599. Offenses and Penalties
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.