Ohio Revised Code Title XXIII. Courts Common Pleas
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Ohio Revised Code Title XXIII. Courts Common Pleas. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title XXIII. Courts Common Pleas. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Ohio Revised Code
- Chapter 2301. Organization
- Chapter 2303. Clerk of the Court of Common Pleas
- Chapter 2305. Jurisdiction; Limitation of Actions
- Chapter 2307. Civil Actions
- Chapter 2309. Pleadings
- Chapter 2311. Trial-Related Matters
- Chapter 2313. Jurors
- Chapter 2315. Trial Procedure
- Chapter 2317. Evidence
- Chapter 2319. Affidavits; Depositions
- Chapter 2321. New Trial
- Chapter 2323. Judgment
- Chapter 2325. Relief After Judgment
- Chapter 2327. Execution Generally
- Chapter 2329. Execution Against Property
- Chapter 2331. Execution Against the Person
- Chapter 2333. Proceedings in Aid of Execution
- Chapter 2335. Fees; Costs
- Chapter 2337. Uniform Foreign-Money Claims Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.