Constitution of the State of Ohio
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Ohio's Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Ohio. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Ohio Revised Code
- Article I. Bill of Rights
- Article II. Legislative
- Article III. Executive
- Article IV. Judicial
- Article V. Elective Franchise
- Article VI. Education
- Article VII. Public Institutions
- Article VIII. Public Debt and Public Works
- Article IX. Militia
- Article X. County and Township Organizations
- Article XI. Apportionment
- Article XII. Finance and Taxation
- Article XIII. Corporations
- Article XIV. Livestock Care
- Article XV. Miscellaneous
- Article XVI. Amendments
- Article XVII. Elections
- Article XVIII. Municipal Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.