New York Consolidated Laws, Second Class Cities Law - SCC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Second Class Cities Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Second Class Cities Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions
- Article 2. General Provisions
- Article 3. Officers
- Article 4. Common Council
- Article 5. Mayor
- Article 6. Department of Finance
- Article 7. Department of Public Works
- Article 8. Department of Contract and Supply
- Article 9. Department of Public Safety
- Article 10. Department of Assessment and Taxation
- Article 11. Department of Public Welfare
- Article 12. Judiciary
- Article 13. Department of Law
- Article 14. Supervisors; Sealer of Weights and Measures
- Article 16. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 17. Construction; Saving Clause; Repeal
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.