New York Consolidated Laws, Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law - PML
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article I. Supervision and Regulation
- Article II. Thoroughbred Racing and Breeding
- Article III. Harness Racing and Breeding
- Article IV. Quarter Horse Racing and Breeding
- Article V. Regional Off-Track Betting Corporations
- Article V-A. Off-Track Pari-Mutuel Betting
- Article VI. New York City Off-Track Betting Corporation
- Article VII. Equine Research
- Article VIII. Local Tax on Admissions
- Article IX. Miscellaneous
- Article X. Simulcast of Horse Races
- Article XI. Interstate Compact on Licensure of Participants in Live Horse Racing with Pari-Mutuel Wagering
- Article 12. Office of Racing Promotion and Development
- Article 13. Destination Resort Gaming
- Article 14. Interactive Fantasy Sports
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.