New York Public Housing Law - PBG
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York's Public Housing Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Public Housing Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article I. Short Title; Policy of State and Purpose of Chapter; Definitions
- Article II. Division of Housing
- Article 2-A. New York State Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Article III. Powers of Municipal Housing Authorities
- Article IV. State Aid
- Article V. Municipal Aid
- Article VI. Special Taxes in Cities and Certain Villages
- Article VII. Acquisition of Property
- Article VIII. Provisions Relating to Approval, Construction, Management and Operation of Projects
- Article X. Loans to Owners of Existing Multiple Dwellings
- Article X-B. War Demobilization Emergency Housing
- Article XI. Miscellaneous
- Article XII. Public Housing Drug Elimination Pilot Program
- Article XIII. Municipal Housing Authorities, Created
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.