New York Personal Property Law - PEP
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the New York Personal Property Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Personal Property Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 3. Agreements in Writing; Without Consideration; Fraudulent; Factors
- Article 3-A. Assignment of Earnings
- Article 7-A. Exemption of Exhibits at International Exhibitions
- Article 7-B. Lost and Found Property
- Article 8-B. Proceeding for Discovery of Names and Addresses of Bondholders
- Article 9. Motor Vehicle Retail Instalment Sales Act
- Article 9-A. Motor Vehicle Retail Leasing Act
- Article 10. Retail Instalment Sales Act
- Article 10-A. Door-To-Door Sales Protection Act
- Article 10-B. Telephone Sales Protection Act
- Article 11. Rental Purchase Agreements
- Article 12. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.