New York Not-For-Profit Corporation Law - NPC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York's Not-For-Profit Corporation Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Not-For-Profit Corporation Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions; Application; Certificates; Miscellaneous
- Article 2. Corporate Purposes and Powers
- Article 3. Corporate Name and Service of Process
- Article 4. Formation of Corporations
- Article 5. Corporate Finance
- Article 5-A. Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Article 6. Members
- Article 7. Directors and Officers
- Article 8. Amendments and Changes
- Article 9. Merger or Consolidation
- Article 10. Non-Judicial Dissolution
- Article 11. Judicial Dissolution
- Article 12. Receivership
- Article 13. Foreign Corporations
- Article 14. Special Not-For-Profit Corporations
- Article 15. Public Cemetery Corporations
- Article 16. Land Banks
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.