New York Multiple Residence Law - MRE
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York's Multiple Residence Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Multiple Residence Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Introductory Provisions; Definitions
- Article 2. Miscellaneous Application Provisions
- Article 3. Old Multiple Dwellings
- Article 4. Hotels and Similar Dwellings
- Article 5. New Multiple Dwellings--General Provisions
- Article 6. Fireproof New Multiple Dwellings
- Article 7. Non-Fireproof New Multiple Dwellings
- Article 8. Requirements and Remedies
- Article 9. Review; Rules; Saving Clauses; Effective Date
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of WestlawNext, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit WestlawNext.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via WestlawNext before relying on it for your legal needs.