New York Military Law - MIL
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the New York Military Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Military Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article I. The Militia of the State
- Article II. The Organized Militia
- Article III. Officers of the Organized Militia
- Article IV. Enlisted Personnel of the Organized Militia
- Article VII. Code of Military Justice
- Article VIII. The New York Guard
- Article IX. Armories
- Article X. Pay and Allowances
- Article XI. Privileges, Prohibitions, and Penalties
- Article XII. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article XIII. New York State Soldiers' and Sailors' Civil Relief Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.