New York Consolidated Laws, Lien Law - LIE
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Lien Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Lien Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions
- Article 2. Mechanics' Liens
- Article 3. Enforcement of Liens on Real Property
- Article 3-A. Definition and Enforcement of Trusts
- Article 4. Liens on Vessels and Enforcement Thereof
- Article 5. Liens on Monuments, Gravestones and Cemetery Structures
- Article 6. Liens for Labor on Stone
- Article 6-A. Mold Liens
- Article 7. Liens for Service of Stallions or Bulls
- Article 8. Other Liens on Personal Property
- Article 9. Enforcement of Liens on Personal Property
- Article 10-A. Liens for Taxes Payable to the United States of America and Other Federal Liens
- Article 10-B. Liens on Surety Bail Bonds in Favor of the People of the State of New York
- Article 11. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.