New York Consolidated Laws, Legislative Law - LEG
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Legislative Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Legislative Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 1-A. Lobbying Act
- Article 2. Members, Officers and Employees of the Legislature
- Article 2-A. Procedure for Convening Extraordinary Sessions of the Legislature by Petition
- Article 3. The Enactment and Publication of Laws
- Article 3-A. Requests from Local Governments for Enactment of Special Laws
- Article 4. Legislative Committees; Testimony in Legislative Proceedings
- Article 4-A. Law Revision Commission
- Article 5. Legislative Ethics
- Article 5-A. Legislative Commissions Expires and Deemed Repealed June 30, 2017, Pursuant to L.1994, C. 141, § 13.
- Article 5-B. Legislative Review of Administrative Regulations
- Article 6. Internal Control Responsibilities of the State Legislature
- Article 6-A. Redistricting of Congressional and State Legislative Districts
- Article 7. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.