New York Consolidated Laws, Indian Law - IND
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Indian Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Indian Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 2. General Provisions
- Article 3. The Onondaga Tribe
- Article 4. The Seneca Indians
- Article 5. The Seneca Indians on the Allegany and Cattaraugus Reservations
- Article 6. The Seneca Indians on the Tonawanda Reservation
- Article 7. The Tuscarora Nation
- Article 8. The Saint Regis Tribe
- Article 9. The Shinnecock Tribe
- Article 10. The Poospatuck (Unkechauge) Indian Nation
- Article 15. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.