New York Highway Law - HAY
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York's Highway Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Highway Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article I. Short Title and Definitions
- Article II. Commissioner of Transportation
- Article III. State Highways
- Article IV. Improvement with Federal Aid
- Article V. County Superintendents
- Article VI. County Roads
- Article VII. Town Superintendents
- Article VIII. Town Highways
- Article VIII-A. Town Highway Improvement Program
- Article IX. Bridges
- Article X. Finances
- Article XI. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article XII. State Routes
- Article XII-A. State Thruways
- Article XII-B. State Arterial Highways Passing through Cities
- Article XII-C. New York State Scenic Byways Program
- Article XIII. Saving Clause; Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.