New York Family Court Act - FCT
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York's Family Court Act. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Family Court Act. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Family Court Established
- Article 2. Administration, Medical Examinations, Attorneys for Children, Auxiliary Services
- Article 3. Juvenile Delinquency
- Article 4. Support Proceedings
- Article 5. Paternity Proceedings
- Article 5-A. Special Provisions Relating to Enforcement of Support and Establishment of Paternity
- Article 5-B. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
- Article 6. Permanent Termination of Parental Rights, Adoption, Guardianship and Custody
- Article 7. Proceedings Concerning Whether a Person is in Need of Supervision
- Article 8. Family Offenses Proceedings
- Article 9. Conciliation Proceedings
- Article 10. Child Protective Proceedings
- Article 10-A. Permanency Hearings for Children Placed Out of Their Homes
- Article 10-B. Former Foster Care Youth Re-Entry Proceedings
- Article 10-C. Destitute Children [Eff. Upon Federal Approval of State Plan Amendment, Pursuant to L.2011, C. 605, § 12, as Amended]
- Article 11. Appeals
- Article 12. Separability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of WestlawNext, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit WestlawNext.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via WestlawNext before relying on it for your legal needs.