New York Consolidated Laws, Election Law - ELN
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Election Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Election Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Party Organization
- Article 3. Election Officials
- Article 4. Proceedings Preliminary to Registration, Enrollment and Elections
- Article 5. Registration and Enrollment of Voters
- Article 6. Designation and Nomination of Candidates
- Article 7. Election Ballot
- Article 8. Conduct of Elections
- Article 9. Canvass of Results
- Article 10. Voting by Members of Armed Forces
- Article 11. Special Presidential and Special Federal Voters and Special Ballots
- Article 12. Presidential Electors and Federal Elected Officers
- Article 14. Campaign Receipts and Expenditures
- Article 15. Village Elections
- Article 16. Judicial Proceedings
- Article 17. Violations of the Elective Franchise
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.