New York Domestic Relations Law - DOM
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the New York Domestic Relations Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Domestic Relations Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions
- Article 2. Marriages
- Article 3. Solemnization, Proof and Effect of Marriage
- Article 4. Certain Rights and Liabilities of Husband and Wife
- Article 5. The Custody and Wages of Children
- Article 5-A. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Article 6. Guardians
- Article 7. Adoption
- Article 8. Surrogate Parenting Contracts
- Article 9. Action to Annul a Marriage or Declare It Void
- Article 10. Action for Divorce
- Article 11. Action for Separation
- Article 11-A. Special Provisions Relating to Divorce and Separation
- Article 12. Dissolution of Marriage on Ground of Absence
- Article 13. Provisions Applicable to More Than One Type of Matrimonial Action
- Article 15. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.