New York Consolidated Laws, Debtor and Creditor Law - DCD
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Debtor and Creditor Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Debtor and Creditor Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 2. General Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
- Article 2-A. Secured Creditors
- Article 3. Insolvent's Discharge from Debts
- Article 4. Insolvent's Exemption from Arrest and Imprisonment
- Article 5. Judgment Debtor's Discharge from Imprisonment
- Article 6. Discharge of Bankrupt from Judgment
- Article 6-A. Right of Set Off Against Unmatured Debts
- Article 7. Trustees for Insolvent and Imprisoned Debtors
- Article 9. Payment of Debts of Incompetent Person or Conservatee
- Article 10. Fraudulent Conveyances
- Article 10-A. Personal Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Article 11. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.