New York Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights Law - CVR
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Civil Rights Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Civil Rights Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title
- Article 2. Bill of Rights
- Article 2-A. Equal Rights to Publicly-Aided Housing
- Article 3. Privilege from Arrest
- Article 4. Equal Rights in Places of Public Accommodation and Amusement
- Article 4-B. Rights of Persons with A Disability Accompanied by Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs or Service Dogs
- Article 4-C. Employment of Persons with Certain Genetic Disorders
- Article 5. Right of Privacy
- Article V-A. Membership Corporations and Unincorporated Associations
- Article 6. Change of Name
- Article 7. Miscellaneous Rights and Immunities
- Article 8. Causes of Action for Alienation of Affections, Criminal Conversation, Seduction and Breach of Contract to Marry Abolished
- Article 9. Laws Repealed; When to Take Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.