New York Business Corporation Law - BSC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the New York Business Corporation Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Business Corporation Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Definitions; Application; Certificates, Miscellaneous
- Article 2. Corporate Purposes and Powers
- Article 3. Corporate Name and Service of Process
- Article 4. Formation of Corporations
- Article 5. Corporate Finance
- Article 6. Shareholders
- Article 7. Directors and Officers
- Article 8. Amendments and Changes
- Article 9. Merger or Consolidation; Guarantee; Disposition of Assets; Share Exchanges
- Article 10. Non-Judicial Dissolution
- Article 11. Judicial Dissolution
- Article 12. Receivership
- Article 13. Foreign Corporations
- Article 15. Professional Service Corporations
- Article 15-A. Foreign Professional Service Corporations
- Article 16. Security Takeover Disclosure Act
- Article 17. Benefit Corporations
- Article 20. Effective Date
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.