New York Consolidated Laws, Alternative County Government Law - ACG
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New York Consolidated Laws, Alternative County Government Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Alternative County Government Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New York Codes
- Article 1. Short Title; Application; Authorization; Definitions
- Article 2. Alternative Forms of County Government
- Article 3. Board of Supervisors
- Article 4. County Executive
- Article 5. County Departments and Offices
- Article 6. Department of Finance
- Article 7. Department of Audit and Control
- Article 8. Department of Public Works
- Article 9. Department of Purchase
- Article 10. Department of Public Welfare
- Article 11. Parks, Playgrounds and Recreation Centers
- Article 12. Optional Transfer of Powers
- Article 13. General Provisions
- Article 14. Submission and Adoption
- Article 15. Construction; Saving Clauses; Laws Repealed; Time of Taking Effect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.