Nevada Revised Statutes Title 55. Banks and Related Organizations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 55. Banks and Related Organizations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 55. Banks and Related Organizations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 657. General Provisions
- Chapter 658. Supervision and Control
- Chapter 659. Organization and Licensing of Banks
- Chapter 660. Branch Offices; Electronic Terminals; Automated Tellers
- Chapter 661. Organizational Requirements
- Chapter 662. Powers and Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 663. Deposits
- Chapter 664. Withdrawals and Collections
- Chapter 665. Examinations and Reports
- Chapter 666. Major Organizational Changes; Bank Holding Companies; Interstate Banking
- Chapter 666A. Foreign Banks
- Chapter 667. Liquidation and Reorganization
- Chapter 668. Prohibited Practices and Penalties
- Chapter 669. Trust Companies
- Chapter 669A. Family Trust Companies
- Chapter 671. Issuers of Instruments for Transmission or Payment of Money
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.