Nevada Revised Statutes Title 42. Protection from Fire; Explosives
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 42. Protection from Fire; Explosives. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 42. Protection from Fire; Explosives. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 472. State Forester Firewarden
- Chapter 474. County Fire Protection Districts
- Chapter 475. Crimes and Responsibilities Concerning Fires
- Chapter 476. Explosives and Inflammable Materials
- Chapter 477. State Fire Marshal
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.