Nevada Revised Statutes Title 39. Mental Health
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 39. Mental Health. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 39. Mental Health. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 433. General Provisions
- Chapter 433A. Admission to Mental Health Facilities or Programs of Community-Based or Outpatient Services; Hospitalization
- Chapter 433B. Additional Provisions Relating to Children
- Chapter 433C. Community Mental Health Programs
- Chapter 435. Persons with Intellectual Disabilities and Related Conditions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.