Nevada Revised Statutes Title 38. Public Welfare
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 38. Public Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 38. Public Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 422. Health Care Financing and Policy
- Chapter 422A. Welfare and Supportive Services
- Chapter 424. Foster Homes for Children
- Chapter 425. Support of Dependent Children
- Chapter 426. Persons with Disabilities
- Chapter 427A. Services to Aging Persons and Persons with Disabilities
- Chapter 428. Indigent Persons
- Chapter 430A. Family Resource Centers
- Chapter 432. Public Services for Children
- Chapter 432A. Services and Facilities for Care of Children
- Chapter 432B. Protection of Children from Abuse and Neglect
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.