Nevada Revised Statutes Title 23. Public Officers and Employees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 23. Public Officers and Employees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 23. Public Officers and Employees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 281. General Provisions
- Chapter 281A. Ethics in Government
- Chapter 282. Official Bonds and Oaths
- Chapter 283. Resignations, Vacancies and Removals
- Chapter 284. State Personnel System
- Chapter 285. Awards to State Employees
- Chapter 286. Public Employees' Retirement
- Chapter 287. Programs for Public Employees
- Chapter 288. Relations Between Governments and Public Employees
- Chapter 289. Peace Officers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.