Nevada Revised Statutes Title 19. Miscellaneous Matters Related to Government and Public Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 19. Miscellaneous Matters Related to Government and Public Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 19. Miscellaneous Matters Related to Government and Public Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 234. State and Local Governmental Boundaries
- Chapter 235. State Seal, Motto and Symbols; Gifts and Endowments
- Chapter 236. Holidays and Periods of Observance
- Chapter 237. Miscellaneous Provisions Applicable to Governmental Entities
- Chapter 237A. Foreign Trade Zones and Trade Districts
- Chapter 238. Legal Notices and Advertisements
- Chapter 239. Public Records
- Chapter 239A. Disclosure of Financial Records to Governmental Agencies
- Chapter 239B. Disclosure of Personal Information to Governmental Agencies
- Chapter 239C. Homeland Security
- Chapter 240. Notaries Public and Commissioned Abstracters
- Chapter 240A. Document Preparation Services
- Chapter 241. Meetings of State and Local Agencies
- Chapter 241A. Advisory Council for Prosecuting Attorneys
- Chapter 242. Information Services
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.