Nevada Revised Statutes Title 17. State Legislative Department
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 17. State Legislative Department. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 17. State Legislative Department. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 218A. Legislative Department Generally
- Chapter 218B. Legislative Districts
- Chapter 218C. Legislators’ Retirement
- Chapter 218D. Legislative Measures and Procedures
- Chapter 218E. Legislative Investigations and Hearings; Legislative Commission and Other Committees
- Chapter 218F. Legislative Counsel Bureau
- Chapter 218G. Legislative Audits
- Chapter 218H. Lobbying
- Chapter 219. Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- Chapter 219A. Nevada Youth Legislature
- Chapter 220. Revision of Statutes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.