Nevada Revised Statutes Title 15. Crimes and Punishments
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada Revised Statutes Title 15. Crimes and Punishments. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 15. Crimes and Punishments. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- Chapter 193. General Provisions
- Chapter 194. Persons Liable to Punishment for Crime
- Chapter 195. Parties to Crimes
- Chapter 196. Crimes Against the Sovereignty of This State
- Chapter 197. Crimes by and Against the Executive Power of This State
- Chapter 198. Crimes Against the Legislative Power
- Chapter 199. Crimes Against Public Justice
- Chapter 200. Crimes Against the Person
- Chapter 201. Crimes Against Public Decency and Good Morals
- Chapter 202. Crimes Against Public Health and Safety
- Chapter 203. Crimes Against the Public Peace
- Chapter 204. Crimes Against the Revenue and Property of This State
- Chapter 205. Crimes Against Property
- Chapter 205A. Technological Crime Advisory Board
- Chapter 206. Malicious Mischief
- Chapter 207. Miscellaneous Crimes
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.