This is FindLaw's hosted version of Nevada's Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Nevada. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Nevada Revised Statutes
- NV CONST Preamble
- Article 1. Declaration of Rights
- Article 2. Right of Suffrage
- Article 3. Distribution of Powers
- Article 4. Legislative Department
- Article 5. Executive Department
- Article 6. Judicial Department
- Article 7. Impeachment and Removal from Office
- Article 8. Municipal and Other Corporations
- Article 9. Finance and State Debt
- Article 10. Taxation
- Article 11. Education
- Article 12. Militia
- Article 13. Public Institutions
- Article 14. Boundary
- Article 15. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 16. Amendments
- Article 17. Schedule
- Article 19. Initiative and Referendum
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.