New Mexico Statutes Chapter 8. Elected Officials
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 8. Elected Officials. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 8. Elected Officials. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Compensation
- Article 2. Governor-Elect
- Article 3. Lieutenant Governor
- Article 4. Secretary of State
- Article 5. Attorney General
- Article 6. State Auditor, Treasurer and Secretary of Finance and Administration
- Article 7. Public Regulation Commission Apportionments
- Article 8. Public Regulation Commission
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.