New Mexico Statutes Chapter 67. Highways
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 67. Highways. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 67. Highways. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Highway Department Organization
- Article 2. General Provisions
- Article 3. State Transportation Commission
- Article 4. County Highways in General
- Article 5. Vacation, Alteration and Establishment of County Roads and Bridges
- Article 6. County Highways and Bridge Bonds
- Article 7. Obstructions and Injuries to Highways
- Article 8. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 9. Scenic, Historical and Other State Highways
- Article 10. Toll Roads, Bridges and Ferries
- Article 11. Controlled-Access Facilities
- Article 12. Highway Beautification
- Article 13. Scenic Highway Zoning
- Article 14. Federal Exemptions from Removal of Signs on Federal-Aid Highways
- Article 15. Clean Highways
- Article 16. Litter Control and Beautification
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.