New Mexico Statutes Chapter 66. Motor Vehicles
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 66. Motor Vehicles. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 66. Motor Vehicles. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Motor Vehicle Division of Taxation and Revenue Department
- Article 3. Registration Laws; Security Interests; Anti-Theft Provisions; Bicycles; Equipment; Unsafe Vehicles; Off-Highway Motor Vehicles; Other Vehicles
- Article 4. Licensing of Dealers and Wreckers
- Article 5. Licensing of Operators and Chauffeurs; Financial Responsibility; Uninsured Motorists' Insurance; Identification Cards
- Article 6. Fees
- Article 7. Traffic Laws; Signs, Signals and Markings; Accidents; Weight and Size; Traffic Safety
- Article 8. Crimes, Penalties and Procedure
- Article 10. Driver Education Schools
- Article 11. Vehicles of Historic and Special Significance
- Article 12. Boating
- Article 13. Boating While Intoxicated
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.