New Mexico Statutes Chapter 62. Electric, Gas and Water Utilities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 62. Electric, Gas and Water Utilities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 62. Electric, Gas and Water Utilities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Incorporation and Powers of Utilities
- Article 2. Incorporation and Powers of Waterworks
- Article 3. Public Utility Act; Preamble and Definitions
- Article 4. Joint Hearings and Orders
- Article 6. Powers and Duties of Commission
- Article 8. Duties and Restrictions Imposed Upon Public Utilities
- Article 9. The Utility Franchise
- Article 10. Hearings Before the Commission
- Article 11. Review of Commission Orders
- Article 12. Enforcement of Orders and Duties
- Article 13. Public Utility Act Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 14. Excavation Damage to Pipelines and Underground Utility Lines
- Article 15. Rural Electric Cooperatives
- Article 16. Renewable Energy Act
- Article 16A. New Mexico Renewable Energy Transmission Authority Act
- Article 17. Efficient Use of Energy
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.