New Mexico Statutes Chapter 60. Business Licenses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 60. Business Licenses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 60. Business Licenses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1A. Horse Racing Act
- Article 2A. Athletic Competition
- Article 2C. Fireworks Licensing and Safety
- Article 2D. Bicycle Racing
- Article 2E. Gaming Control
- Article 2F. New Mexico Bingo and Raffle
- Article 3A. General Provisions
- Article 5A. Local Option
- Article 6A. State Licenses
- Article 6B. License Provisions
- Article 6C. Suspension and Revocation of Licenses
- Article 6E. Alcohol Server Education
- Article 7A. Offenses
- Article 7B. Regulation of Sales and Service to Minors
- Article 8A. Trade Practices
- Article 13. Construction Industries Licensing
- Article 13A. Employee Leasing
- Article 14. Manufactured Housing
- Article 15. Hoisting Operators Safety
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.