New Mexico Statutes Chapter 53. Corporations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 53. Corporations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 53. Corporations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 2. Fees and Miscellaneous Corporation Law
- Article 4. Cooperative Associations
- Article 5. Corporate Reports
- Article 6. Professional Corporations
- Article 7A. Economic Development Corporation
- Article 7B. New Mexico Research Applications
- Article 8. Nonprofit Corporations
- Article 9. Indian Pueblos
- Article 10. Unincorporated Associations
- Article 11. Business Corporations; Substantive Provisions
- Article 12. Business Corporations; Formation of Corporations
- Article 13. Business Corporations; Amendment of Articles of Incorporation
- Article 14. Business Corporations; Mergers and Consolidations
- Article 15. Business Corporations; Sale of Assets
- Article 16. Business Corporations; Dissolution of Corporations
- Article 17. Business Corporations; Foreign Corporations
- Article 18. Business Corporations; Miscellaneous Provisions
- Article 19. Limited Liability Companies
- Article 20. Foreign Business Trust Administration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.