New Mexico Statutes Chapter 45. Uniform Probate Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 45. Uniform Probate Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 45. Uniform Probate Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Uniform Probate Code
- Article 2. Intestate Succession and Wills
- Article 2A. Uniform Statutory Will Act
- Article 3. Probate of Wills and Administration
- Article 4. Foreign Personal Representatives; Ancillary Administration
- Article 5. Protection of Persons Under Disability and Their Property
- Article 5A. Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction
- Article 5B. Uniform Power of Attorney
- Article 6. Nonprobate Transfers
- Article 7. Trust Administration
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.