New Mexico Statutes Chapter 44. Miscellaneous Civil Law Matters
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 44. Miscellaneous Civil Law Matters. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 44. Miscellaneous Civil Law Matters. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Habeas Corpus
- Article 2. Mandamus
- Article 3. Quo Warranto
- Article 5. Gambling Debts and Losses
- Article 6. Declaratory Judgments
- Article 7A. Uniform Arbitration
- Article 7B. Mediation Procedures Act
- Article 8. Receivership Act
- Article 9. Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Article 10. Uniform Unsworn Foreign Declarations Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.