New Mexico Statutes Chapter 42. Actions and Proceedings Relating to Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 42. Actions and Proceedings Relating to Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 42. Actions and Proceedings Relating to Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 2. Special Alternative Condemnation Procedure
- Article 3. Relocation Assistance
- Article 4. Ejectment and Recovery of Real Property
- Article 5. Partition
- Article 6. Quieting Title
- Article 7. Specific Performance
- Article 8. Replevin
- Article 9. Attachment
- Article 10. Exemptions
- Article 11. Government Immunity
- Article 13. Equine Liability
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.