New Mexico Statutes Chapter 41. Torts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 41. Torts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 41. Torts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Settlements, Releases and Statements
- Article 2. Wrongful Death; Actions for Damages
- Article 3. Contribution Among Tortfeasors
- Article 3A. Several Liability
- Article 4. Tort Claims
- Article 5. Medical Malpractice Act
- Article 7. Libel and Slander
- Article 8. Arson Reporting Immunity
- Article 9. Review Organization Immunity
- Article 10. Food Donors Liability
- Article 11. Alcoholic Licensees Liability
- Article 12. Athletic Organization Volunteers
- Article 13. Governmental Immunity
- Article 14. Space Flight Informed Consent
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.