New Mexico Statutes Chapter 39. Judgments, Costs, Appeals
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 39. Judgments, Costs, Appeals. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 39. Judgments, Costs, Appeals. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Judgments
- Article 1A. Structured Settlement Protection Act
- Article 2. Attorneys' Fees and Costs
- Article 3. Appeals
- Article 4. Recovery on Judgments
- Article 4A. Foreign Judgments
- Article 4C. Foreign-Money Claims
- Article 4D. Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act
- Article 5. Sales Under Execution and Foreclosure
- Article 6. Levy and Sale of Livestock
- Article 7. Uniform Certification of Questions of Law
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.