New Mexico Statutes Chapter 38. Trials
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 38. Trials. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 38. Trials. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Process
- Article 2. Pleadings and Motions
- Article 3. Venue; Change of Judge
- Article 4. Parties
- Article 5. Drawing and Empaneling Jurors
- Article 6. Witnesses and Their Competency
- Article 6A. Uniform Child Witness Protective Measures
- Article 7. Admissibility and Sufficiency of Evidence
- Article 8. Depositions for Use in Foreign State
- Article 9. Interpreters for Deaf
- Article 10. Court Interpreters
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.