New Mexico Statutes Chapter 34. Court Structure and Administration
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 34. Court Structure and Administration. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 34. Court Structure and Administration. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. General Provisions
- Article 2. Supreme Court
- Article 3. Supreme Court Building
- Article 3A. Court of Appeals Building Commission
- Article 4. Court Reports
- Article 5. Court of Appeals
- Article 6. District Courts
- Article 7. Probate Courts
- Article 8A. Metropolitan Courts
- Article 9. Administrative Office of the Courts
- Article 10. Judicial Standards Commission
- Article 13. Judicial Education Fund
- Article 14. Civil Legal Services Commission
- Article 16. Juvenile Adjudication Fund
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.