New Mexico Statutes Chapter 33. Correctional Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 33. Correctional Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 33. Correctional Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Corrections Department
- Article 1A. Correctional Facilities Housing
- Article 2. State Correctional Facilities
- Article 2A. Corrections Population Control
- Article 3. Jails
- Article 3A. DWI Alternative Facility
- Article 3B. County Detention Facility Reimbursement Act
- Article 6. Juvenile Detention Homes
- Article 8. Corrections Industries
- Article 9. Adult Community Corrections
- Article 9A. Juvenile Community Corrections
- Article 10. Native American Counseling
- Article 11. Inmate Literacy
- Article 13. Inmate Forestry Work Camp
- Article 14. Telecommunications Services
- Article 15. Privately Operated Correctional Facilities Oversight
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.