New Mexico Statutes Chapter 18. Libraries, Museums, and Cultural Properties
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 18. Libraries, Museums, and Cultural Properties. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 18. Libraries, Museums, and Cultural Properties. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Supreme Court Law Library
- Article 2. State Library Commission
- Article 3. State Museums and Societies
- Article 3A. Natural History Museum
- Article 4. Old Lincoln County Memorial
- Article 5. Arts Commission and Division
- Article 6. Cultural Properties
- Article 6A. Cultural Properties Protection
- Article 7. Museum of Space History
- Article 8. Prehistoric and Historic Sites Preservation
- Article 9. Library Privacy
- Article 10. Abandoned Cultural Properties
- Article 11. Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum
- Article 12. Hispanic Cultural Center
- Article 13. Historic Landscapes
- Article 14. Film Museum
- Article 15. Rural Library Development Act
- Article 16. Music Commission
- Article 17. Veterans Museum
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.