New Mexico Statutes Chapter 17. Game and Fish and Outdoor Recreation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 17. Game and Fish and Outdoor Recreation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 17. Game and Fish and Outdoor Recreation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. State Game Commission
- Article 2. Hunting and Fishing Regulations
- Article 2A. Statewide System for Hunting Activities
- Article 3. Licenses and Permits
- Article 4. Propagation of Fish and Game
- Article 5. Trappers and Fur Dealers
- Article 6. Habitat Protection
- Article 7. Shooting Range Fund
- Article 8. Sport Shooting Range
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.