New Mexico Statutes Chapter 16. Parks, Recreation and Fairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 16. Parks, Recreation and Fairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 16. Parks, Recreation and Fairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Outdoor Recreation Resources
- Article 2. State Parks Division
- Article 3. State Trails System
- Article 4. El Rio Chama Scenic and Pastoral River and Rio Grande Valley State Park
- Article 5. Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad
- Article 6. State and County Fairs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.