New Mexico Statutes Chapter 11. Intergovernmental Agreements and Authorities
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Mexico Statutes Chapter 11. Intergovernmental Agreements and Authorities. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Chapter 11. Intergovernmental Agreements and Authorities. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Mexico Statutes
- Article 1. Joint Powers Agreements
- Article 2. Commission on Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Article 3A. Regional Housing Law
- Article 5. Bicentennial Grant-In-Aid
- Article 6. New Mexico Community Assistance
- Article 6A. Local DWI Grant Program
- Article 7. Interstate Compact on Mental Health
- Article 8. Compact for Education
- Article 8B. Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Article 9. Western Interstate Nuclear Compact
- Article 9A. Low-Level Radioactive Waste Compact
- Article 10. Western Regional Cooperation in Higher Education Compact
- Article 13. Indian Gaming Compact
- Article 13A. Compact Negotiation
- Article 14. Multistate Highway Transportation Agreement
- Article 16. Wildlife Violator Compact
- Article 17. Rights of Way Agreements with Navajo Nation
- Article 18. State-Tribal Collaboration Act
- Article 19. Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Compact
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.