New Jersey Statutes Title 56. Trade Names, Trade-Marks and Unfair Trade Practices
This is FindLaw's hosted version of New Jersey Statutes Title 56. Trade Names, Trade-Marks and Unfair Trade Practices. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 56. Trade Names, Trade-Marks and Unfair Trade Practices. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search New Jersey Statutes
- Chapter 1. Business and Partnership Names
- Chapter 2. Names, Badges and Insignia of Fraternal, Beneficial and Other Associations, Societies or Organizations
- Chapter 3. Labels, Trade Names and Trade-Marks; Bottles, Cans, Containers and Other Articles
- Chapter 3A. Music Licensing Practices
- Chapter 4. Unfair Competition
- Chapter 4A. Molds, Dies and Forms
- Chapter 5. Electric Storage Batteries
- Chapter 6. Motor Fuels
- Chapter 7. Unfair Cigarette Sales Act and Similar Legislation
- Chapter 8. Frauds, Etc., in Sales or Advertisements of Merchandise
- Chapter 9. Antitrust Act
- Chapter 10. Franchises
- Chapter 11. Consumer Credit Transactions
- Chapter 12. Consumer Contracts
- Chapter 13. Towing Services Practices
- Chapter 14. Fur Products
- Chapter 15. New Jersey Trade Secrets Act
- Chapter 16. Autobuses
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.